Oct 11, 2007

My new Costco card - with iPhone in the photo

Recently I was talked into upgrading my standard Costco membership to the new Executive membership. The woman behind the counter said that the new membership card is black. I pulled my iPhone from my pocket and replied, "Hey, it'll color-coordinate with my new iPhone!" As I waved the phone in front of her, she was pretty impressed, "Oh, I so want one of those!" So, since a new photo was going on the card, I decided to pose with my iPhone.
I have to admit that I didn't think she'd let me, but it worked. Attached is a scan of the back of my card - I did not retouch the photo that's on there - but I did pixel-out my personal info, so it's ok to post if you'd like. Fans of comedian Stephen Colbert will immediately recognize my wacky pose and facial expression.



For comparison, I also included a photo of me with my new iPhone back in June. Note the similar expression.)

No comments: