Sep 26, 2012

What's on my iPod

I really hate iTunes. One of the worst UIs ever developed. Poor user response, poor use of space, and on and on. In an attempt to correct some erratic behavior problems, I re-installed iTunes. Guess what: I lost all associations with my music, my playlists and my podcast list. Had to rebuild it all from scratch. Of course, I didn't have a backup of my podcast list, so I had to recreate it from memory.

Here's the list of podcasts I'm currently subscribed to. I'm always listening, whenever I can disconnect from the real world. I can't listen to all of them all of the time, but I do get to most of them, most of the time.
  • Acoustic Long Island
  • Amateur Traveller Podcast
  • AVS Radio Podcast
  • Best of the Left Podcast
  • BTR: Virtually Speaking
  • Common Sense with Dan Carlin
  • Coverville
  • Dalecast
  • Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
  • Dr. Karl's Greatest Moments in Science
  • Dr. Karl and the Naked Scientist
  • Dr. Karl on triplej
  • Geek's Guide to the Galaxy
  • Indiefeed: Alternative
  • Indiefeed: Blues
  • Indiefeed: Electronica
  • Indiefeed:Indie
  • KCRW's Today's Top Tune
  • KEXP Presents Music That Matters
  • KEXP Song of the Day
  • KPOJ Mornings
  • The Ledge
  • The Moth Podcast
  • MSNBC Rachel Maddow
  • NPR: Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me
  • NPR: Technology Podcast
  • NPR: All Songs Considered
  • NPR: 7AM News
  • Old Time Science Fiction Radio
  • Portland Sucks
  • Radio Three Sixty
  • The Rock & Roll Geek Show
  • SALT Seminars
  • PBS: Science & Technology
  • Science Friday
  • Science Times
  • Science Talk
  • Security Now!
  • The Skeptics Guide to the Universe
  • Skeptiod
  • Superego
  • This Developer's Life
  • Travel with Rick Steves
  • Tripnotic Downtempo Lounge
  • UC Radio

No comments: