Jul 22, 2007

The Motherload of Podsafe Music found at btpodshow.com

In the last 12 months or so, I've changed my music listening habits to where podsafe music is being played more than any other type of music, by an order of nearly 10:1. After having listened to my set of 90 favorite podsafe songs, I went looking for more. That's when I stumbled upon btpodshow.com.

Yes, for years I've listened to Adam Curry's Daily Source Code (which, by the way, has nothing to do with computer programming and everything to do with talking about podcasting and presenting podsafe music and artists), but apparently not until now did that often-used term "btpodshow" sink-in.

I mostly discovered those 90 podsafe favorites from Daily Source Code , Accident Hash and Open Radio Hong Kong.

Because of btpodshow.com, my iPhone (iPod) now has over 300 podsafe songs. Most of them are additional songs from artists that I know I like. Some of them are from btpodshow's top-ten list for each of their 20 or so genres.

Here is my list of podsafe artists and songs (from the original 90) that I've rated 5-stars - listed in alphabetical order:
  1. Adrina Thorpe: Fly Fly Fly
  2. Amer Diab: Backwards Beating Heart
  3. American Heartbreak: Somebody Like You
  4. Ben Vega: Take Me Away
  5. Brother Love: Summertime
  6. Cake Or Death: Satisfied
  7. Chance: Independent (Useless)
  8. Coheed and Cambria: A Favor House Atlantic
  9. Cruisebox: On A Podcast
  10. Danko Jones: First Date
  11. Delina: Circle Of Life
  12. Derek James: Free Love
  13. The Fiasco: Roosters, Seven
  14. Jamie Affolk: This Time
  15. Jim's Big Ego: Stress
  16. Kevin Reeves: Shine
  17. Kimo Watanabe: Be With You, Only You For Me
  18. Lascivious Biddies: Betty
  19. Lee Coulter: Booty Voodoo
  20. Lorena Miré: Shaking You
  21. Matthew Ebel: Drive Away, Every Color
  22. Munk: Blown Away
  23. My Little Radio: All You Wanted, Waste Another Night, Don't Go Home.
  24. Ocean Street: Better Left Alone
  25. Rako/KRB: The Truth, Simple Love Song
  26. Rasa 9: The Truth
  27. Tsukiakari Yonin Gumi: Kaipirinya No Moto E
  28. 3 Blind Mice: Watchstar

No comments: