Jul 29, 2007

Simsponize Me!

At www.simpsonizeme.com, Burger King corporation is attempt at capitalizing on the wave of popularity of the new Simpsons movie.

What you do is pick a photo you have of yourself (or someone else), and let the "Simpsonizing machine" create a cartoon caricature. There are plenty of options to fine-tune the initial result, and you can save the result.

However I've not been able to save my simpsonized character. I created a login, clicked the "save" button, (did a screen capture just in case it "forgot" what it just saved), and sure enough, it was gone.

On the left is the photo I used as the "seed" (me at my heaviest poundage). On the right is the "Simpsonized Len", after much tweaking. It's pretty good, but not as accurate as I would like. I realize that it's a caricature of me, but I would have liked more facial options to get the hair and eyes to resemble me more.



Here's me on the set of the Simpsons in between one of the shots. I think if I were reelly in the cartoon, I'd be the guy who goes around the office and reminding people, "Don't forget to use the new cover sheet for your TPS reports. You did get the memo, didn't you?"

No comments: